- Frame: Double Butted Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fiber, aero crown Edge
- Headset: Passage 1″ Threaded
- BB Shell: 68mm
- Seat Post: GT Alloy 27.2mm
- Stem: Profile Design H2O 70mm
- A) Seat Tube: 58cm Center to Top Tube
- B) Effective Seat Tube: 54cm
- C) Effective Top Tube: 54m
- D) Top Tube: 53cm
- E) Wheel Base: 98cm
- F) Standover: 31″inches /78cm
- G) Head Tube: 12cm
- H) Reach: 36cm
- I) Stack: 53cm
Note: Measurements can be .5 +/-
A little about the seller:
I’ve been in the cycling industry for more than 30 years (I know, that makes me old!). I’ve been a professional bicycle mechanic for most of those years, including working locally at Lee’s Cyclery before they became Trek Stores. Now I work from home as a Customer Success Manager for a software team. But I still love fixing up and working on bikes and riding them too!
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase.
I ship USPS Ground. I do have a video to help in putting back together. I try to keep it simple. It will be packed very well, but if you see any damage to the box or Part, keep the box and packing material plus, take pictures. I do insure all parts that are shipped. In addition, if shipped out of Colorado, there is no Sales Tax. You can also combine shipping with multiple items.