Boo-ay-nose Ah-ee-race Capital of Argentina, the mouth of the Rio de la Plato. At 18, Greg LeMond flew to Argentina to race against the best riders his age in the world. In the final meters of the race, a Belgian swerved and push LeMond off-course. He nearly crashed, finishing second. So blatant was the Belgian’s offense that officials relegated him to second place. giving Lemond his First big international Victory.
- Frame: TIG-welded Reynolds 853
- Fork: Carbon fiber, aero crown
- Wheelset: Bontrager Select Front, Race Lite Rear
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000, 700x25c
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 52/39/30 175mm FC-6500/6503
- Pedals: New Platform
- Shifter: Shimano Ultegra, 9-speed ST-6510
- Front: Shimano Ultegra, FD-5504
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ulterga, RD-6500
- Cog: Shimano 12-25, 9spd CS-HG-70
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra dual-pivot w/Shimano Ultegra STI levers
- Seat Post: LeMond Alloy
- Handlebars: 3T 42cm
- Stem: 3T 110mm
- Tape: New tape
- Cables and Housing: Jagwire/Shimano/Sram
- A) Seat Tube: 59cm Center to Center
- B) Effective Seat Tube: 59cm
- C) Effective Top Tube: 59cm
- D) Top Tube: 59cm
- E) Wheel Base: 100.5cm
- F) Standover Height to Top Tube: 85cm/ 33.5 inches
- G) Head Tube: 17.5cm
- H) Reach: 37cm
- I) Stack: 61cm
Note: Measurements can be .5 +/-
The Guy High-Performance Tune-up:
- Wash Bike
- Adjusting Hubs (Overhaul if needed)
- True Wheels
- Installing tubes and tires (if needed)
- Adjusting Headset
- Adjust Front and Rear Derailleur
- Drive Train Clean (in sonic cleaner) and lube
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur
- Adjusting Brakes and Clean Inspect Brake Pads
- Installing any Cable and Housing (if needed)
- Wrap Bars (if needed)
- Safety inspection of the frame and all parts
- Detail Polish
So, purchase USED with confidence that you will have a finely tuned bike.
A little about the seller:
I’ve been in the cycling industry for more than 30 years (I know, that makes me old!). I’ve been a professional bicycle mechanic for most of those years, including working locally at Lee’s Cyclery before they became Trek Stores. Now I work from home as a Customer Success Manager for a software team. But I still love fixing up and working on bikes, and riding them too!
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. No warranties or refunds are provided. The bikes are sold as-is. But It includes follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days if sold locally.
I ship UPS Ground and the bike is disassembled. I do have a video to help in putting back together. Usually, it’s the Bars, Front Wheel, Pedals, and Seatpost that need to be put back on. I try to keep it simple. It will be packed very well, but if you see any damage to the box or bike keep the box and packing material plus, take pictures. I do insure all bikes that are shipped and require a signature. In addition, if shipped out of Colorado, there is no Sales Tax.
Colorado customers, try to buy Local. Info below:
For Local Purchases Only:
If you’re local to Loveland, Colorado, it is highly recommended to come to check it out in person. A professional fitting is included with each bike sold to ensure you have the right size bike and it fits you. All bike showings are by appointment only, so feel free to grab some time off of my calendar.
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. The bikes are sold as-is. No warranties or refunds, provided. But it INCLUDES follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days.