Get ready to be impressed. With a fit and finish that’s nearly flawless, this dedacciai tecnologia aluminum frameset is in a class of its own when it comes to high-end performance at a great value. It features race-inspired geometry, carbon/aluminum fork, low stack pressed cup headset, replaceable dropouts and seatpost collar. Lightweight aluminum tubeset is intricately shaped and manipulated, including teardrop-shaped down tube and top tube Race-inspired geometry provides an excellent balance of predictable handling and nimble agility Small details were not overlooked: look close and you’ll find a replaceable dropout, an integrated headset, pro paint and fast graphics. Comes complete with a carbon/aluminum fork, low stack pressed cup headset and CNC-machined seat post collar.
- Frame: dedacciai tecnologia dei tubi alloy
- Fork: Weyless Black carbon with 1-1/8″ Al threadless steerer
- Wheelset: Alex A-Class Front, Forte Titan Rear
- Tires: Contenitial Sports Race, 700x25c
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 53/39 172.5mm FC-6500
- Pedals: New Platform
- Shifter: Shimano Ultegra, 9 speed ST-6510
- Front: Shimano Ultegra , FD-6500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra , RD-6500
- Cog: Shimano 12-25, 9 speed CS-HG50
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Seat Post: Weyless Alloy
- Handlebars: Weyless R4 31.8mm 42cm
- Stem: Weyless 6061 100mm
- Tape: Black tape
- Cables and Housing: Jagwire/Shimano
- A) Seat Tube: 57cm Center to Top Tube
- B) Effective Seat Tube: 57cm
- C) Effective Top Tube: 55.5cm
- D) Top Tube: 55.5cm
- E) Wheel Base: 100cm
- F) Standover Height to Top Tube: 80.5cm/ 31.75 nches
- G) Head Tube: 18cm
- H) Reach: 38cm
- I) Stack: 58cm
Note: Measurements can be .5 +/-
The Guy High-Performance Tune-up:
- Wash Bike
- Adjusting Hubs (Overhaul if needed)
- True Wheels
- Installing tubes and tires (if needed)
- Adjusting Headset
- Adjust Front and Rear Derailleur
- Drive Train Clean (in sonic cleaner) and lube
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur
- Adjusting Brakes and Clean Inspect Brake Pads
- Installing any Cable and Housing (if needed)
- Wrap Bars (if needed)
- Safety inspection of the frame and all parts
- Detail Polish
So, purchase USED with confidence that you will have a finely tuned bike.
A little about the seller:
I’ve been in the cycling industry for more than 30 years (I know, that makes me old!). I’ve been a professional bicycle mechanic for most of those years, including working locally at Lee’s Cyclery before they became Trek Stores. Now I work from home as a Customer Success Manager for a software team. But I still love fixing up and working on bikes, and riding them too!
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. No warranties or refunds, provided. The bikes are sold as-is but It includes follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days as well.
I ship UPS Ground and the bike is disassembled. I do have a video to help in putting back together. Usually, it’s the Bars, Front Wheel, Pedals, and Seatpost that need to be put back on. I try to keep it simple. It will be packed very well, but if you see any damage to the box or bike keep the box and packing material plus, take pictures. I do insure all bikes that are shipped and require a signature. In addition, if shipped out of Colorado, there is no Sales Tax.
Colorado customers, try to buy Local. Info below:
For Local Purchases Only:
If you’re local to Loveland, Colorado, it is highly recommended to come to check it out in person. A professional fitting is included with each bike sold to ensure you have the right size bike and it fits you. All bike showings are by appointment only, so feel free to grab some time off of my calendar.
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. The bikes are sold as-is. No warranties or refunds, provided. But it INCLUDES follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days.