Thanks to Specialized’s FACT carbon frameset, and its vibration-damping Zertz inserts, you’ll ride further and more comfortably than ever before on the velvety-smooth Roubaix Elite Compact. Plus, you’ll love the reliable Mavic wheels that get up to speed effortlessly, the quick-shifting 30-speed FSA/Shimano drivetrain that lets you flatten the hills, the Ultralight dual-pivot brakes that offer confidence and control, and Specialized’s plush Body Geometry saddle.
- Frame: Specialized FACT 6r carbon w/Zertz seatstay inserts
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon w/Zertz
- Wheelset: Mavic Open Sport Rims, DT Swiss, 14g stainless-steel spokes, Specialized forged-aluminum Hubs
- Tires: Specialized, 700x25c
- Crankset: FSA Gossmer 50/39/30 172.5mm
- Pedals: New Platform
- Shifter: Shimano 105 STI, 10-speed ST-5600
- Front: Shimano 105, FD-5603
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5600
- Cog: Shimano 105, 10-speed: 11-28 CS-5700
- Brakeset: Alloy Dual pivot w/STI levers BR-5600
- Seat Post: Specialized Zertz Carbon
- Handlebars: Salsa Cowbell 31.8 42cm
- Stem: Specialized Pro-Set aluminum, 31.8mm 90mm
- Tape: Sram Black tape
- Cables and Housing: Jagwire/Shimano/Sram
- A) Seat Tube: 51cm Center to Top Tube
- B) Effective Seat Tube: 54cm
- C) Effective Top Tube: 54.8cm
- D) Top Tube: 53cm
- E) Wheel Base: 100.5cm
- F) Standover Height to Top Tube: 76cm/ 30 inches
- G) Head Tube: 16.5cm
- H) Reach: 36cm
- I) Stack: 56cm
Note: Measurements can be .5 +/-
This is an awesome bike, just a few scratches but an overall beautiful bike, paint Carbon Pearl Duotone. This bike is ready to ride!
The Guy High-Performance Tune-up:
- Wash Bike
- Adjusting Hubs (Overhaul if needed)
- True Wheels
- Installing tubes and tires (if needed)
- Adjusting Headset
- Adjust Front and Rear Derailleur
- Drive Train Clean (in sonic cleaner) and lube
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur
- Adjusting Brakes and Clean Inspect Brake Pads
- Installing any Cable and Housing (if needed)
- Wrap Bars (if needed)
- Safety inspection of the frame and all parts
- Detail Polish
So, purchase USED with confidence that you will have a finely tuned bike
A little about the seller:
I’ve been in the cycling industry for more than 30 years (I know, that makes me old!). I’ve been a professional bicycle mechanic for most of those years, including working locally at Lee’s Cyclery before they became Trek Stores. Now I work from home as a Customer Success Manager for a software team. But I still love fixing up and working on bikes, and riding them too!
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. No warranties or refunds, provided. The bikes are sold as-is but It includes follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days as well.
I ship UPS Ground and the bike is disassembled. I do have a video to help in putting back together. Usually, it’s the Bars, Front Wheel, Pedals, and Seatpost that need to be put back on. I try to keep it simple. It will be packed very well, but if you see any damage to the box or bike keep the box and packing material plus, take pictures. I do insure all bikes that are shipped and require a signature. In addition, if shipped out of Colorado, there is no Sales Tax.
Colorado customers, try to buy Local. Info below:
For Local Purchases Only:
If you’re local to Loveland, Colorado, it is highly recommended to come to check it out in person. A professional fitting is included with each bike sold to ensure you have the right size bike and it fits you. All bike showings are by appointment only, so feel free to grab some time off of my calendar.
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. The bikes are sold as-is. No warranties or refunds, provided. But it INCLUDES follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days.