Great geometry with high-end Cro-Mo True Temper OX frame with OCLV carbon top frame and fork. This bike has 3 technologies, Lemond geometry, Klein welding techniques, Trek Carbon OCLV. And lastly built in a Trek factory when they still existed. Yes, built in the USA
- Frame: True Temper OX Platinum Steel Spine/OCLV 120 carbon cockpit
- Fork: Bontrager Carbon
- Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
- Tires: Continental GP Force 700x23c Rear 700x22c Front
- Crankset: Bontrager Race Lite, 30/42/52 teeth 175mm
- Pedals: New Platform
- Shifter: Shimano 105 STI Dual Control ST-5510
- Front Shimano 105 FD-5503
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500
- Cog: Sram PD-970 9-speed, 12 – 26 teeth
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5501 Dual Pivot brakes
- Seat Post: Bontrager Carbon
- Handlebars: Bontrager Race Lite 44cm
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite 120cm
- Tape: Black Sram tape
- Cables and Housing: Jagwire/Shimano
- A) Seat Tube: 52.5cm Center to Center
- B) Effective Seat Tube: 59cm
- C) Effective Top Tube: 59.1cm
- D) Top Tube: 57.4cm
- E) Wheel Base: 100cm
- F) Standover Height to Top Tube: 80.3cm/30.5 inches
- G) Head Tube: 19cm
- H) Reach: 39cm
- I) Stack: 60cm
Note: Measurements can be .5 +/-
The Tune-up I do Includes:
- Wash Bike
- Adjusting Hubs
- True Wheels
- Installing tubes and tires (if needed)
- Adjusting Headset
- Adjusting Front and Rear Derailleur
- Drive Train Clean (in sonic cleaner) and lube
- Adjusting Brakes and Clean Inspect Brake Pads
- Installing any Cable and Housing (if needed)
- Wrap Bars (if needed)
- Detail Polish
So, purchase USED with confidence that you will have a finely tuned bike.
A little about the seller:
I’ve been in the cycling industry for more than 30 years (I know, that makes me old!). I’ve been a professional bicycle mechanic for most of those years, including working locally at Lee’s Cyclery before they became Trek Stores. Now I work from home as a Customer Success Manager for a software team. But I still love fixing up and working on bikes, and riding them too!
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. No warranties or refunds, provided. The bikes are sold as-is but It includes follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days as well.
I ship UPS Ground and the bike is disassembled. I do have a video to help in putting back together. Usually, it’s the Bars, Front Wheel, Pedals, and Seatpost that need to be put back on. I try to keep it simple. It will be packed very well, but if you see any damage to the box or bike keep the box and packing material plus, take pictures. I do insure all bikes that are shipped and require a signature. In addition, if shipped out of Colorado, there is no Sales Tax.
Colorado customers, try to buy Local. Info below:
For Local Purchases Only:
If you’re local to Loveland, Colorado, it is highly recommended to come to check it out in person. A professional fitting is included with each bike sold to ensure you have the right size bike and it fits you. All bike showings are by appointment only, so feel free to grab some time off of my calendar.
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. The bikes are sold as-is. No warranties or refunds, provided. But it INCLUDES follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days.