Thanks to Specialized’s FACT-carbon frameset, and its vibration-damping Zertz inserts, you’ll ride further and more comfortably than ever before on the velvety-smooth Roubaix Elite. You’ll love the reliable Mavic wheels that get up to speed effortlessly and the quick-shifting 30-speed Shimano 105 drivetrain that flattens once-challenging hills. And for coming back down steep grades, the dual-pivot brakes offer outstanding confidence and control. Plus, Specialized’s plush Body Geometry seat and fine components invite you to add more miles to every ride.
- Frame: Specialized FACT 7r-carbon w/Zertz inserts
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon w/Zertz inserts
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP22 Rim and Specialized Hubs
- Tires: Continental GatorSkins, 700x28c
- Crankset: Shimano, 30/39/50 teeth FC-R600/R553172.5mm
- Pedals: New Platform
- Shifter: Shimano 105 STI Dual Control ST-5600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5603
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra GS, RD-5600 W/ Wolf Tooth Adp.
- Cog: Shimano, 10-speed: 11-32 CS-HG500
- Brakeset: Aluminum dual pivot brakes, Shimano 105 Dual Control levers
- Seat Post: S-Works CG-R Carbon Seatpost Carbon, 27.2mm diameter
- Handlebars: Specialized Comp Ergo, aluminum 42cm
- Stem: Specialized Comp Ergo, aluminum 100mm
- Tape: New tape
- Cables and Housing: Jagwire/Shimano/Sram
- A) Seat Tube: 50cm Center to Top Tube
- B) Effective Seat Tube: 54cm
- C) Effective Top Tube: 54cm
- D) Top Tube: 52cm
- E) Wheel Base: 100cm
- F) Standover Height to Top Tube: 79cm/ 31 inches
- G) Head Tube: 16.5cm
- H) Reach: 36cm
- I) Stack: 56cm
Note: Measurements can be .5 +/-
The Guy High-Performance Tune-up:
- Wash Bike
- Adjusting Hubs (Overhaul if needed)
- True Wheels
- Installing tubes and tires (if needed)
- Adjusting Headset
- Adjust Front and Rear Derailleur
- Drive Train Clean (in sonic cleaner) and lube
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur
- Adjusting Brakes and Clean Inspect Brake Pads
- Installing any Cable and Housing (if needed)
- Wrap Bars (if needed)
- Safety inspection of the frame and all parts
- Detail Polish
So, purchase USED with the confidence that you will have a finely-tuned bike
A little about the seller:
I’ve been in the cycling industry for more than 30 years (I know, that makes me old!). I’ve been a professional bicycle mechanic for most of those years, including working locally at Lee’s Cyclery before they became Trek Stores. Now I work from home as a Customer Success Manager for a software team. But I still love fixing up and working on bikes, and riding them too!
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. No warranties or refunds are provided. The bikes are sold as-is. But It includes follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days if sold locally.
I ship UPS Ground and the bike is disassembled. I do have a video to help in putting back together. Usually, it’s the Bars, Front Wheel, Pedals, and Seatpost that need to be put back on. I try to keep it simple. It will be packed very well, but if you see any damage to the box or bike keep the box and packing material plus, take pictures. I do insure all bikes that are shipped and require a signature. In addition, if shipped out of Colorado, there is no Sales Tax.
Colorado customers, try to buy Local. Info below:
For Local Purchases Only:
If you’re local to Loveland, Colorado, it is highly recommended to come to check it out in person. A professional fitting is included with each bike sold to ensure you have the right size bike and it fits you. All bike showings are by appointment only, so feel free to grab some time off of my calendar.
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. The bikes are sold as-is. No warranties or refunds, provided. But it INCLUDES follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days.