Prepare to be faster than ever before with Cannondale’s Slice Ultegra! The frame features the best of Cannondale’s wind tunnel test results. Super skinny AERO SAVE stays present a wing shape into the wind, minimizing drag while still offering vertical deflection to smooth the road. TAP tube shaping provides all the benefits of full aero tear-drop shaped tubing while remaining light, stiff, and unaffected by crosswinds. And, Cannondale’s Ballistec carbon continues to steal the show, with low weight and unmatched road feel, as well as incredible efficiency and power transfer. Shimano’s Ultegra drivetrain with Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30a, FSA Chainrings 53/39 channels your watts with fast smooth shifts, light action, and trademark reliability. Since the Slice is intended to do one thing, go fast, the whole bike has been dressed up in wind-cheating, efficiency-increasing equipment. Smooth-spinning Formula Maddux R3.0, 650c sprint, climb, and carve the corners, all while speeding you to the line, and grippy Schwalbe tires provide low-rolling resistance and excellent cornering ability. The Cannondale base bar with FSA extensions places you in the ideal aero position, and a host of high-quality Cannondale parts ensures proper fit and a great aesthetic. With a bike this dialed, you’d better get used to being fast.
- Frame: Slice Women’s, BallisTec Carbon, AERO SAVE, Di2 ready, PF30A
- Fork: Slice Aero, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8″
- Wheelset: Formula Maddux R3.0, 650c
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 650cx23c
- Crankset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30a, FSA Chainrings 53/39 165mm
- Pedals: New Platform
- Shifter: Shimano TT Bar End
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Cog: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra 6800, Direct Mount
- Seat Post: Cannondale Slice Carbon Aero Save, 2 Position
- Handlebars: Cannondale C3 Aero Base Bar, 31.8 w/ FSA Tri Max Team Clip Ons
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Tape: Cannondale tape
- Cables and Housing: Jagwire/Shimano/Sram
- A) Seat Tube: 46cm Center to Top
- B) Effective Seat Tube: 44cm
- C) Effective Top Tube: 47cm
- D) Top Tube: 46cm
- E) Wheel Base: 92cm
- F) Standover Height to Top Tube: 71cm/ 28 inches
- G) Head Tube: 10cm
- H) Reach: 32cm
- I) Stack: 48cm
Note: Measurements can be .5 +/-
The Guy High-Performance Tune-up:
- Wash Bike
- Adjusting Hubs (Overhaul if needed)
- True Wheels
- Installing tubes and tires (if needed)
- Adjusting Headset
- Adjust Front and Rear Derailleur
- Drive Train Clean (in Ultrasonic cleaner) and lube
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur
- Adjusting Brakes and Clean Inspect Brake Pads
- Installing any Cable and Housing (if needed)
- Wrap Bars (if needed)
- Safety inspection of the frame and all parts
- Detail Polish
So, purchase USED with the confidence that you will have a finely-tuned bike
A little about the seller:
I’ve been in the cycling industry for more than 30 years (I know, that makes me old!). I’ve been a professional bicycle mechanic for most of those years, including working locally at Lee’s Cyclery before they became Trek Stores. Now I work from home as a Customer Success Manager for a software team. But I still love fixing up and working on bikes, and riding them too!
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. No warranties or refunds are provided. The bikes are sold as-is. But It includes follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days if sold locally.
I ship UPS Ground and the bike is disassembled. I do have a video to help in putting back together. Usually, it’s the Bars, Front Wheel, Pedals, and Seatpost that need to be put back on. I try to keep it simple. It will be packed very well, but if you see any damage to the box or bike keep the box and packing material plus, take pictures. I do insure all bikes that are shipped and require a signature. In addition, if shipped out of Colorado, there is no Sales Tax.
Colorado customers, try to buy Local. Info below:
For Local Purchases Only:
If you’re local to Loveland, Colorado, it is highly recommended to come to check it out in person. A professional fitting is included with each bike sold to ensure you have the right size bike and it fits you. All bike showings are by appointment only, so feel free to grab some time off of my calendar.
Purchase from me with peace of mind. Not only can you trust my years of experience, but I will also fit you for the bike and provide any mechanical insight at the time of purchase. The bikes are sold as-is. No warranties or refunds, provided. But it INCLUDES follow-up minor adjustments and fitting if needed within the first 30 days.